10.12.2012

Outnumbered

As i lay awake in bed over pinning baby items and recipes (i apologize to all that follow me) i realized that i am going to be completely outnumbered by boys! i know technically i am right now, but it hasn't felt like it. But when this new baby (name still TBD) comes i really am going to be taken over by all things boy: superheros, legos, balls (pun intended haha), dirt, bugs and sports. But surprisingly i am soooooo EXCITED! I can not wait for this little guy to get here!! Anyways here are a few of my favorite baby items right now...






PS. We're still undecided on names (we have a few in mind but can not seem to agree just yet)...ANY suggestions would be soooo helpful!!

3 comments:

  1. I've seen those cute little joggers, and the sweaters by the same designer...is it bad that I REALLY want them in my size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um no not bad, i want them too! if they made them in adult sizes id probably never take them off!

      Delete
  2. So glad you are back into the blogging world! It has been missin' you!!! Can't wait to read all the time.

    ReplyDelete