4.03.2011

no joke, im the fool...




So april fools day brings up very fond and funny memories. On april 1, 2008 i decided to send a mass text to my entire family and friends and tell them that i was pregnant! quite a few actually believed me and were sooo excited for me, so i felt bad when i had to tell them it was a JOKE and that i was NOT pregnant. Well about a week later when i was at my yearly checkup i got the wonderful news that i actually was pregnant, 5
weeks pregnant to be exact!  So the week earlier when i thought i was joking about being preggers i really was! when it came time to tell our family, NO ONE BELIEVED US because we had joked about it earlier that week. when i finally talked my sisters into believing me they were the most excited, screaming like crazy im sure my little bean sized baby heard them. Anyways we LOVE april fools day now and will always be reminded of that amazing day when we found out we were expecting our little Recker Jay!!




4 comments:

  1. Recker is such a beautiful blessing to our whole family, everyone lights up when he comes in the room. WE LOVE you and JJ too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That is crazy! What a fun memory! Such a cute family, I am so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS STORY + HAVE PROBABLY TOLD TEN PEOPLE IT.

    WAY TO USE THE SECRET! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun story! Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete