3.08.2011

Thin Mints & Kleptos


Ive been so sick (the parents send the kids to school when they are obviously very sick) and i ended up getting Recker sick. Anyways he's been feeling pretty crappy lately, so i decided to let him watch his favorite show The Backyardagains in my bed for awhile before it was time to go to sleep. I went into the other room to clean up the kitchen and when i went back in to check on him, this is what i found....


    

 

The little booger got into my purse (yes i carry a box of girl scout cookies in my purse!) and got my cookies!!!

Well like i said earlier ive been so sick lately bc the kids in my class at work always are coming to school sick. I finally am feeling a little bit better and its a good thing because we are going on a field trip tomorrow to Build A Bear @ Santan and then lunch at the food court. Im so excited to see how this goes down. Our class goes on CBI (community based instruction) trips almost monthly, and they are a blast, we just have a couple serious kleptomaniacs who think if they want it they should be able to just take it, so we've got to keep our eye on them hahaha. So if any of you are wondering why Santan has been taken over by 3 special ed classes tomorrow thats why! Watch out Build A Bear you are not going to know what hit you!
 

8 comments:

  1. I miss you guys!!! (Recker is as cute as ever BTW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh you just made my day!

    i thought that i was the only one that carried a box of girl scout cookies in my purse.

    execpt mine our samoas. YUM!

    recker is one smart boy! he knows his treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubrey we miss you guys too! We were going to come visit this weekend, but i forgot that im shooting a wedding on Friday so we will have to do it another time but SOOOOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie I seriously miss you like crazzzzy girl. i need some girl time, im in a house of boys!! i want to come see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness he is darling... And I love that he found your girl scout cookies! Hope you and the little guy feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah go recker! I love that you carry those in your purse - you're my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is too cute! And obviously knows the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh he is too cute! and sometimes i feel like i keep my whole pantry in my purse.

    ReplyDelete