3.02.2011

capri.

The past week or two have been pretty hard, for different reasons. But one thing that i have been reminded,  is how short life is. We never know when it will be taken from us, and that we need to tell the people around us that we love them. I am so grateful for my husband Jeremy, (this will get sappy so skip it if you'd like) he is one of the hardest workers i know and the best father. Hes exactly what i need in my life. We are almost complete opposites but at the same time, exactly alike. I can not imagine life without him. He is everything to me. He gave me the most amazing son. I cant being to say how much my son is my whole world...most of you are moms so you know what im talking about. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me/us. I love my family, they are everything to me. My parents have always been the best parents and have helped me with so much in my life. They have supported me through so many trials and choices. i don't know where i would be without them. They help me watch recker almost daily and without them i'd be lost! They are so strong and are such examples to my siblings and i, we look up to them more than they will ever know.  My sister Haleigh, i cant begin to express how much i love her and how much she has helped me not only with Recker, but just being her loving empathetic caring self she always has been, she's always the one person i want to go to when im sad (even though i don't). Kaitlyn ive always been in awe of, she is amazing and i love her soooo much. She has helped me with recker so much lately, i love the connection he has with her. She is so sincere, fair and sooo fun. Ive always been jealous of how laid back she is, (i can get wound up sometimes). Im so grateful for how close we've become the last year. She married the most perfect guy for her. We all LOVE Brian and are so happy to have him join our family, he is so generous & kind and fits in perfectly!! Then there is Blake. I miss him soooooo much. Sometimes i'll hear a song on the radio that reminds me of him and it kills me how much i miss him, i want him to be home already. He is such an example to me. He has been through so much, he overcame everything and is now doing the most honorable thing a man his age can do, serve a mission. I am so proud of him. Hes the best brother a girl could have. He has such a big heart and is honestly one of the funniest people i know. I cant wait to see him this year. My family has been the only constant in my life, friends have always come and gone but my family will always be there. 




Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.

-- Anthony Brandt

3 comments:

  1. oh i miss your family so much.

    each person for their own reasons.

    you are one lucky girl to be blessed with a family as amazing as yours!

    miss you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla: I cried when I read this post, you too have so much love to give and are such an important part of our Eternal Family. Thank You for LETTING me take care of Recker, he is the joy of my life, and everyday I get to be with him I am blessed. I lOve you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh your little guy is getting so big!! He is such a doll!! love those big blue eyes! Good job on making a cute one ;)

    ReplyDelete