3.13.2011

30 days 30 pics...

So this is lame but im hoping it will get me in the habit of blogging more often!!


Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen random facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for awhile.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most adventurous things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

Day 01

15 facts about me...

1. I met, got engaged and married Jeremy in a total of 6 months and its one of the best things EVER!!

2. My siblings are the funniest people that I know, hands down.

3. I love random awkward moments and somehow always find myself in the middle of them!

4. I am super paranoid about scary things happening to me...ask jeremy!

5. I love stories. It sounds weird but i love to hear a story, any kind of story from anyone. Especially random strangers...when i lived in louisiana i always would get life stories from random strangers at the grocery store. I LOVE IT! so ever need someone to tell a story to...im your girl!

6. jeremy and i love to collect books, any and all of our favorites.

7. Every single thing about recker makes my day. I love his little dimple and his amazingly blonde hair and blue eyes...His little sweet kisses are my faaaavorite! He is perfect in every way.

8. i am weird about certain textures and have a slight sensory problem...i can not walk barefoot on cement that has sand on it, the thought of tapioca or oatmeal makes me gag, and fruit baked in anything is absolutely disgusting, fruit should only be eaten FRESH!

9. When i was preggers i craved pickles and ice...im not exaggerating when i tell you that i could eat a 10lb bag of ice in couple days, the dr. said he thought it could be pica because i obsessed about ice, its all i could think about, i had insomnia so i didnt sleep, i just laid in bed and ate ice. Pickles were my other obsession. but i was a snob, i'd only eat Mt. Olive Pickles. I ate a HUGE costco size jar in 2 days...needless to say my feet swelled up sooo big from the sodium.


10. Ive been put on hold by 911 twice in the past month...seriously how can 911 put you on hold for 30 mins? 

11. I am sooo excited for the summer...im such a baby in the cold.

12. ive worked at highland park elem. in special ed for 5 years!!

13. i have buyers guilt! i rarely shop and when i do its usually for jeremy or recker. but i cant get out of target under $100 its ridiculous! 

11. i love to collect recipes. my mom and mother in law are the best cooks EVER and i love to use their recipes along with other ones that i collect from tons of my cookbooks and blogs!!

12. I have been to 18 different countries some of them multiple times.

13.  i am so easily amused and laugh at everything.

14. i can probably recite toy story 3 or shrek ever after word for word, recker is obsessed!!

15. Ive never laughed out loud at any other show as much modern family and arrested development!




4 comments:

  1. Kayla! I love this idea! I am excited to see what you do everyday! :) :) Recker is absolutely precious! He looks EXACTLY like you, i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah that is funny, everyone else thinks he looks just like jeremy! He has my chin for sure though :) i just got a message from your mom on facebook, it was the best surpise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love buster. And I am LOVING All the blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. um buster is AMAZZZING!! and then theres modern family i dont know who i love more, phil or cam but by far my fav shows!

    ReplyDelete