2.03.2011

For my horny umm i mean HORNET Friends....

This is my families FAVORITE cake ever! 
We made it at work today with the kids and a lot of you
were asking me for the recipe so here it is....



Chocolate Bundt Cake

 Yellow cake mix with pudding (will say that on the box) - I prefer Pillsbury MOIST supreme
1 sm. pkg chocolate INSTANT pudding
1/2 C. sugar
3/4 C. vegetable oil
3/4 C. water
4 large eggs
1 C. sour cream
1 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips

Combine first 3 ingredients. Stir w/ fork or wire whip to remove large lumps. Add remaining ingredients except choc. chips. Stir until smooth. Stir in choc. chips. Pour into greased/floured (the Pam with flour works awesome) bundt pan. Bake @ 350 for 1 hr. Cool 10 min. on a wire rack in the pan. Remove from pan and cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve!!




My mom has a blog that has hundreds of our family recipes and other ones that she loves so if you ever need a recipe this is the place to go. Every dinner i make is from her blog so CLICK HERE if you ever need to try something new!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks so good! I will have to try that and I always love a new food blog!

    ReplyDelete