12.21.2010

RELAY FOR LIFE

So i remember doing relay for life when i was in high school and man are those some crazy memories. To me it was just an excuse to spend the night with my whole high school and friends on the track field, it didnt mean anything more to me than a giant party. Now it has a whole different meaning. Last year we participated in it and this year I am captain of a team in my mom's name, TEAM MONYA. We almost have the whole team full but still a few spots available. A lot of you have emailed me and joined, but if anyone else is still interested you can email me at kaylaroussel@gmail.com. Also we have a goal of $100 per person to raise for the team, so roughly $1500 per team. If you want to donate to TEAM MONYA you can do that by CLICKING HERE and either printing out a form and mailing in a check or by clicking the donate button and paying directly online! Thank you for everyone that has already donated, it means more than you know!



For those of you who don't know what Relay For Life is about you can read about it here.

here are a couple photos from last years Relay for Life


 (mom with friend and Survivor Dena Weech)


 (Mom walking with Recker - April 2010 Relay For Life)

1 comment: