4.25.2010

Its already been over 4 months since recker was born, and it seems like a LOOOOT longer. We are having so much fun watching him learn new things. He started to sit up on his own, he still falls over a lot but hes getting the hang of it, and he just started solid foods which jeremy has been dying to feed him! Just rice cereal for now but he loves it haha. We are officially all the way living back at home now and not staying at my parents anymore. As much as we appreciated them housing and feeding us it was time to grow a pair and move back to our house. I had just been so scared since we got robbed and im already paranoid as it is let alone after a break in. Cant wait for work to get out for the summer 24 more days (school days) left and its out (for gilbert at least)! Im debating on whether or not to get a job for over the summer part time. I'll probably stay home with recker and play in the pool all summer. Last summer i was pregnant and never in the sun so im super excited for this summer. Most of our friends have babies or are currently waiting to deliver any day now, so by june we'll have babies galore and tons of time to play, its going to be a blast! Just have to give a little shout out to my mom, mother in law and sister in law alexis! Since i started back to work, my mom has been watching recker for me and has absolutely been a savior!! Well she FINALLY finished chemo and is on to the next phase of her fight...Radiation. Well its mon-fri for 6 weeks, and the times are completely different everyday, so its impossible for her to watch recker all day. Thats where my amazing in laws come in. Alexis and my mother in law Patti have been saints and help me and my mom out by watching recker for me while my moms at radiation. I know they say its no big deal, but they really dont know how much it means to jeremy and i. We love our family so much and are so grateful for all they they do and have done for us! THANK YOU!!!





3 comments:

  1. Seriously, I don't know what I will do when you get out of school and Recker is not at my house everyday ..... Recker is JOY in my life. I love him so much, and you are such a wonderful mama. His eyes light up when you walk in the room .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ate lunch with your mom and recker the other day and held him for a little while, he is so precious and suuuch a busy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! so cute. he is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete