2.16.2010

2mo Checkup

We had recker's 2 mo checkup yesterday and he had his first shots which included vaccines, a total of 3 injections and oral drops. He cried hard it was sooo sad im grateful jeremy came with me. The doctor he said that behavioral & cognitively he is 2 months ahead of where a typical 2 month old baby normally is. He is in the 75 percentile for his weight and 95th percentile for his height. Knowing jeremy and i's families the doctor said that recker is going to be a big boy, especially if he has any belshe blood in him haha. He weighs 13.5 lbs and is 24.5". Luckily his reflux is pretty much gone at this point, just a few flare ups every once and a while, so he sleeps 7-8 hours at night now. I think back on my pregnancy and its crazy bc anyone who knows me well knew that my pregnancy was NOT easy and i would constantly say i hated being pregnant (the sypmtoms of pregnancy) but looking back now it was sooo worth it. Well enough of me being one of those obnoxious moms who goes on and on about her baby constantly, i just am still in that awe phase where i cant get enough of him!

6 comments:

  1. Those shots are the absolute worst. I remember the first set Kaydence got I balled my eyes out. The nurse felt so bad but told me that it was normal for the moms to cry. I am glad Recker is doing so well :) Before you know it he'll be 1 and you be saying "oh my, where did the time go!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh baby shots are the worst! when my nephew got them i was crying and I DONT cry! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl- your gunna laugh but I still make my hubby take the boys to do their shots- I cant do it... its too tough on me. Breaks my heart!!!! Enjoy that boy of yours they grow up fast:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your are not an obnoxious mom. in fact your blog is the first one i check everyday BECAUSE of recker. i can't get enough of that kid, AND I HAVEN'T EVEN MET HIM!!! please keep telling stories. It makes my day, everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to take saylor to get shots today and im scared! haha i love seeing baby recker every sunday! he is seriously such a doll! you guys did good :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh shots are the worst!! tell me it gets easier??!! and ps saylor seriously the cutest thing EVERRR i always tell me mom about her on sundays and how cute her little dresses are.

    ReplyDelete