2.15.2010

2 MONTHS!!

Text ColorDear Recker,
Happy Valentines Day & 2 month birthday!! You are such a big boy now weighing over 12lbs and growing. I fall more in love with you and you continue to amaze me everyday with how smart you are! Heres just a few things i love about you....

-the way you smell so perfect
-when you smile in your sleep
-the way you laugh talk and babble all day and especially in the mornings
-how you always flirt with the ladies already
-the fact you started rolling over a few weeks ago and love to show off
-bath time and how you kick your little legs like a frog
-how patient you are with being passed around & adored constantly
-how you rub my back and neck when im feeding or holding you
-youve been sucking your fist for the past week and finally figured out how to get that thumb in your mouth and suck it
-your adorable smile and laugh
-The way you nuzzle up into my chest and cuddle
-the way you love me and your daddy no matter what!!

I am absolutely in love with everything about you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


LOVED YOU YESTERDAY
LOVE YOU STILL
ALWAYS HAVE
ALWAYS WILL
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. LOVE his chubby cheeks. (You know you are the mother of a 2-month old if you really posted this at 4 in the morning!! haha. We are totally up then too...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know its crazy haha i dont know what my deal is, recker sleeps sooo good through the night now but i swear i just worry about him haha so i am usually up at the weirdest hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so stinking cute! aw. i can't wait to meet him when i get out of bitter cold alaska! :) your family sure is adorable! give your mom a hug for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how fast the time is going! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby boy makes me want one right now! I am dying. Be honest do you just look at him and think "damn he is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen?" Cause seriously I don't even think you could be considered biased I think on all standards he is the cutest thing I have EVER seen. p.s. mysti does have a blog, she always gets mad at me for not updating it? um fyi mysti it's your blog. she is a spaz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. um yeah im pretty much obsessed with him, and I KNOW people thing im seriously the biggest creeper because im constantly smelling his "baby smell" well its more like inhaling it hahaha its addicting. And yeah im biased but like you said DAMN he is sooo cute haha....has mysti's blog EVER had a post? i have a link for her blog but im pretty sure ive NEVer seen anything on it! just do what my mom did to her friend, just start putting crappy embarrassing posts on there and then she'll HAVE TO update them her self.

    ReplyDelete