11.18.2009

Lately...

Its been about 2 months since ive posted anything on here. Things have just been so crazy and overwhelming my blog was not on my list of priorities, anyways ill try and catch up. Lets see, what did i miss...

My beautiful sister got married last week and she looked absolutely stunning! Being able to be there when her and brian were sealed was awesome, i love them both so much and miss them now that they're back in utah. Their reception was breathtaking, all i have to say is that my mom is absolutely AMAZING. She did their whole reception, her and kait dreamt it all up and my mom made it real life. It as Magical!! She did not get enough credit for all that she did, all the man hours she put into shopping, organizing, worrying, perfecting and beautifying for kaitlyn's special day. Unless you were there, you cant even imagine how stunning it really was. I love you kaitlyn and brian and im sooo happy for you two and i know you will looove being able to spend everyday with your eternal companion!!



Photobucket

Well baby news....i am 37 weeks officially FULL TERM! Ive been having weekly appointments for a while now and ive only got two more!! Our little boy is soo healthy and BIG, our last dr. appointment the doctor said he was 7lbs and growing!!! ahhhh!! I was kinda hoping he might come a little earlier than his due date, but "Dr. Ferrell" assured me he would be on time. Those of you that are close friends or family know that i have been sick my entire pregnancy and yes i STILL am nauseous and throwing up with that lovely morning, afternoon and night sickness (never know what time of day it will come)!! I pretty much have gotten used to it, and i now consider it practically a CHORE now. haha i know its gross ive been told by several people. But thats how its become, its like "hold on i need to go throw up then we can go..." haha jeremy and i just laugh about it now (well most of the time). I have had the wonderful opprotunity to start experiencing Braxton Hicks for the past couple weeks and theyve gotten worse as tiem goes on, today i had them 3 times! luckily they dont last very long, but oh man am i in for a suprise when i actually go into labor! jeremy keeps telling me that the second i feel a real contraction ill be begging him to take me to the hospital. And i dont doubt it haha according to my doctor our little baby boy is going to be AT LEAST 8 and half pounds!! We just cant wait to meet him and hold him in our arms. I feel like i already know him so well haha is that weird? Probably but oh well, he is my little buddy and i talk to him all the time. Jeremy and i are so excited to get to use all the amazing things we got from OUR (yes i say OUR because jeremy insisted on being there too because "ITS MY BABY TOO!" and i was soooo glad he was, it was the best seeing him get so excited about all the presents!) baby shower that my amazing aunt Sonya Watkins and aunt Kris Walledom threw for me two weeks ago. We got so much stuff that we really needed and thank you to EVERYONE who came and for all the amazing gifts, (thank you cards are on the way i promise haha things have just been crazy)!! We are going to have the best christmas we've ever had because we will have our baby boy with us, we are soooooo excited!!!

Photobucket
 
Im pretty sure everyone knows about my mom being diagnosed with breast cancer at the begining of august. I havent really written anything about it or even really talked to anyone about it. I appreciate all of you who have asked and sent your love to us. I know jeremy has asked a lot of you to not ask me about it or bring it up to me. Please do not take offense to it, i just like everyone has their own way of dealing and handling things and mine is NOT to talk to everyone about everything thats going on. If you ask about my mom ill tell you how she is and pass along your love. This "VILLAN" has just been a lot harder for me to deal with than ive let on. Work has been a blessing (as hard as working while being full term pregnant is) because i stay busy all day, im up and working and able to keep my mind off of the reality of things. Its when i get home and im there and its silent that my mind gets the better of me, luckily i have such amazing family and the best husband to reassure me that everything is going to be ok. I probably havent been the best daughter lately, i know that i havent been there as much as i should, but im afraid to break down in front of my family and mom. I dont want her to think im worried or scared. Mostly, i am just sad that she has to go through this and there is NOTHING i can do to take away the pain she feels everyday. I feel helpless. I love you mom, you are my hero and i look up to you more than you will ever know.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you two and can't wait to see the baby. So post pictures, lots of pictures. Wish you both the best of luck we know you will be great parents? Do you have a name yet? Are you keeping it a secret?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla are you kiddding me right now with that picture? Eww.....well actually I look better then than I do now so I wont ground you..hee hee
    I love you so much, you are going to be a fantastic mama, I am so looking forward to helping you push Recker out of the womb, he needs a good hug thats all, he just wants to see you so bad so he is making sure you appreciate it when he gets here. You and JJ are the best, could not ask for better son in law or daughter Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well there is so much to be said....but I will start with Kim is also full term and about to push out that baby. It will be a wonderful expereince for all. COngrats on sis wedding. And isn't it wonderful that the Lord is in control of our lives and not us? Love to you and your family..

    ReplyDelete