8.18.2009

Lately...

Things have been pretty crazy this past month! School started meaning i started back at work back at Highland Park Elementary School in gilbert. Im starting my 4th year there its amazing how time flies! Im in a new classroom than i was the previous 3 years (THANKFULLY!!!) Im still working with special needs just the intermediate/older kids grades 4-6 (they're all in one class) where as last year i was with the 1-3 graders. I am LOVING it so far!! I work with the best ladies ever...The teacher actually knows what she is doing and is absolutely fantastic and incredible at her job and the other Paraprofessional i work, Nadine with has made it so easy to transition into the new classroom and we are all getting along sooo great. I have a feeling this year is going to be the best yet!!

Monday was my birthday and it was such a great day! Jeremy loves birthdays so we celebrated all weekend long..no complaints from me :) Friday we went and saw District 9 which i was seriously nooot wanting to see at ALL but as always we compromised (we went to the movie and he rubbed my ginormously elephantitus looking feet throughout it...his suggestion). And it was actually a really good movie to my surprise. We went to dinner and then delicious Mesa Frozen Yogurt afterwards (mmmhh vanilla, chocolate and PB mixed=heaven!). Saturday i spent most the day with my mom, sisters, aunt sonya, katie, and cousin-in-law courtney! We went shopping for maternity clothes for me (& courtney...her and justen are due in march). We looked everywhere and i just am not a huge fan of maternity pants/bottoms. Luckily i havent had to wear them yet and still can wear pre preggo pants. But im getting HUGE (well according to my doctor im normal but i feel LARRRGE) and need to get some new pants. We ended up just buying some at gap and old navy and went to the new shade store at SanTan and bought TONS of new shirts that were on sale and some of the cutest cardigans that were like 10 bucks! Anyways Jeremy and i went to AZ Mills (yeah I KNOW) to get some stuff and look at the baby depot there, we walked into the store and made it for like 10 minutes and decided that we'd had enough thug love for one night and would try again during the week hahahaa. Anyways Monday was my actual birthday and jeremy bought me gorgeous red gerber daises (my favorite) and put them in the cutest vintage looking jar he bought and brought them home for me! At work i was suprised with lunch from Jodi and Nadine (the teacher and other aid i work with). Nadine made amazing empanadas and this black bean salad and jodi brought in a cheesecake! ALL MY FAVORITE THINGS!! They also gave me a gift card to BRIO tuscan grille which is freaking delicious. If you have not eaten there you are soooo missing out, ask me about it and ill tell you what to get!! Anyways i ended the day by visiting my in-laws and my mother in law had made me the most beautiful purple blanket that is sooo soft and cuddly! I absolutely love it and its soo something that i would appreciate (being that im usually always cold!!). Then off to meet up with my family and go eat at BJ's, and back to my parents house for sweetcake cupcakes!! I know it dosent sound like much but compared to my previous birthdays this one tops them all, it was probably the best one ive ever had. Thank you to All that wished me happy birthdays and spent time with me and celebrated with us!! Well sorry for jabbering on and on and on....

p.s. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS KEPT MY MOM IN THEIR PRAYERS, I KNOW SHE APPRECIATES IT MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW...

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I didn't know it was your bday, we have got to get our hang out on- and what is with the no pictures in your posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU!! im not a big birthday person considering something usually goes wrong on them hah but yeah jeremy and i were just saying its been forever since we've seen you guys and we'll need to hang out soon...as for the pictures, i havent taken any since ive been preggo uggh ive never been a fan of being in front of the camera especially while pregnant! but ill get some up eventually...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happppy late birthday girlie!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful bday, which im sure you did being so spoiled and all haha :)

    Yahhh I agree Preggo pics!! POST SOME! haha

    ReplyDelete