4.10.2009

God definitely has a sense of humor....

Ok so for april fools i sent out a mass text to all of our family saying..."we were going to wait until everyone was together but that rarely happens so i couldnt wait.....WE"RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!......OOPS!!!!! It was NOT planned but we are so happy at the same time!!!"...and then when they would respond they'd all get the same response "BAHAHAHA APRIL FOOLS!!!" well apparently it wasnt such a great hit, not the best joke to play when your families are all wanting you to have a baby and you are trying NOT to have one.....WELL the jokes on ME thats for sure, I AM DEFINITELY PREGO and was when i sent that text to everyone last week. So you can imagine when we went to tell everyone that we are expecting, they would not believe me. I think i had to swear it to all of my siblings like 10 times before they believed us. And im pretty sure the baby as small as it is heard my sisters screams hahaha. We are sooo excited and couldnt be happier!!!!! 

5 comments:

  1. kayla and jeremy i am so happy for you guys! i seriously cant believe that you are prego! im so excited! you will be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!! that is super exciting news :] and that's hilarious that you guys tried to "april fools" that one. too funny! i wanted to get my prego friend to pee on a test stick for me so i could try to trick taylor into thinking that we were having another baby.. but i figured that'd be a lil too mean! haha! im stoked for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! :):)
    hahaha I can just picture Kailtyn screaming now and your mom for that matter, im sure there more than estatic! I guess you will learn your lesson not to try to play tricks about being prego on april fools day! hahaha
    Cute joke and Cute story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys will be the best parents ever! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! I can only imagine the strength this child will have.

    ReplyDelete