4.20.2009

beeezy...

ok so jeremy and i are driving down the road and randomly he asks (as serious as can be mind you)... "Have you ever driven through a swarm of bees?" I burst out laughing because obviously thats absurd and such a ridiculous question. I look over at him and hes staring at me like hes so confused as to why i would be laughing at his legit question. Apparently its more common than i know to just drive through a swarm of thousands of bees, because jeremy has done it like 5 or 6 times? Either this is more common that i know or i think we have found jeremy's destiny...BEE KEEPER!!! Let me know what you think? 

COMMON or DESTINY??

BeeSwarmHive

9 comments:

  1. Destiny. That is no common occurence. In fact Jeremy may be the one and only to have experienced it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No question, destiny. this goes in line with Jeremy claiming to have shot a fly with a nail gun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JJ's just got it like that. Peter used to keep a notebook of amazing Jeremy quotes and philosophical questions? it was shocking.
    -- matt b.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kayla how are you feeling? Are you still feeling sick? I know, I am so excited that someone else is pregnant with me. It will be so fun when we all go on trips together and we both have babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I miss you! Let's play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Jeremy he is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kayla I would love it if you edited some of those "old" engagement photos, and Riley was down with getting some new pictures taken, let us know your schedule. Your such a sweetie!!!

    p.s. it was once said that 99.9% of what JJ says is false or over exagerated, just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  8. well i guess its not as uncommon as i thought....LC twittered about driving down the road and was just about to put down her top on the convertable when she drove through a huge SWARM OF BEES!!! seriuosly?!! hahahahaha

    ""Ahhh... I was about to put my car's convertable top down then changed my mind... And drove through a huge swarm of bees 10 seconds after!! 2:57 PM Apr 29th from TwitterBerry""

    ReplyDelete