1.20.2009

back to school, back to schoooool....

so jeremy and i are both in school this semester and are taking all our classes together! Im way excited but we are going to be way busy. but at least we'll be together at school so it wont be as crappy. So here is our schedule, since i know you all are on a need to know basis about when and where we will be for the next few months...


MON- SOFTBALL
TUE-   5:10-7:00 MATH
     7:10-9:50 ENGLISH
WED-  7:10-9:50 COMPUTERS
THR-  5:10-7:00 MATH
FRI- WE'RE ALL YOURS!!!!
SAT- COME AND GET SOME LOVIN WE ARE YOURS TRUELY
SUN- CTR 7 YEAR OLDS 
   SETTLERS ANYONE??


Ok so im definately not and never have been a football fan, like EVER. But being the supportive wife that i am, i let jeremy drag me over to the Vershoors house to watch the game because apparently Thayer is the ultimate man to watch the game with. So we got there and the second i walked into the house i could feel the testosterone, WAAAAY too much for one basement hahaha anyways we were not let down, Thayer was the ultimate fan screaming things like "DES-TIN-Y DES-TIN-Y!!!" and  "I DONT CARE IF I GO TO JAIL, IT'LL BE WORTH IT!!!" needless to say it was the best football gave ive ever watched (probably because it was the first/only). Im pretty sure that we will be there for the superbowl, and there wont be much complaining from me, i was entertained by everyone.


p.s. im looking for a new job so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know about ANYTHING!!!! 

...and thank you kaitlyn for the many suggestions to help me earn some quick cash, i wont mention them here, because i know how dad gets about what we say in the public eye hahaha love you girl


9 comments:

  1. haha Kayla you watched football? You must love Jeremy. I miss you missy! I wish we could hang out on your free days but we are freezing our butts off here is Rexburg! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know seriously, ME and FOOTBALL are a NEVER!!! i wish we could see you guys more, when are you coming back for good? and while you are there freezing your butts off we are here in shorts and short sleeves in 75-80 degree weather its amazing i love it when it hott!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla--I hate football too probably where you got it from huh? Well I like to go to the football games and people watch but I know nothing about football.....I'm proud you and Jeremy going to school together----too bad about your computer teacher----

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla...I dated a football player who went to the pros for a short time. I married him and he coached forever...I have seen more games than I care to count. Of course my son loved football..and almost died because of it..I actually know quite a bit about the game and could really care less...I was raised watching it on Sundays at Grandad's dining room table during every Sunday dinner...I never went to a football game that I couldn't miss the first quarter and still I don't love it...HOWEVER..every once in a while when all of the hoopalaaaa is done and they get down to the SuperBowl...I actually watch it and enjoy it. Steve and I will be having our SuperBowl party for two this Sunday...and I think I will enjoy seeing if an Arizona team can take it all..GO CARDS!! ...Love your blog and love to see what is happening with you...love, Marilyn Maier (your dad's cousin in Cottonwood)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunt Marilyn...

    i really have never understood football too much so i think thats mostly why i dont care for it, but like you said when its a big game or something like that its exciting. Probably because i like seeing my hubby all excited and worked up haha love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. IF EVERYONE WANTS SOME GOOD JOB SUGGESTIONS, COME TO ME.. I HAVE PLENTY.

    ONE I PERSONALLY THINK WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOU KAYLA IS TO STEAL DOGS... (BORROW BASICALLY) AND WAIT FOR REWARD SIGNS TO GO UP AND THEN RETURN THEM.


    DAD IF YOU ARE READING THIS... IT IS A JOKE..


    kinda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. how embarassing... im not on at 2:10 a.m.


    hahahha actually its 3:10

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you guys finally have a blog. We need to hang out...we haven't seen you guys in a long time and we are moving to cali soon. See ya -ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I'm glad I found your blog. Send me your email address and I will invite you to mine! chantealbrooks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete